The team at Philatelic Press recently launched a complete website redesign for the American Topical Association. After languishing for years, the previous site had been split into to separate sites neither of which were mobile responsive or up to contemporary design and functionality standards. We started from scratch to design a site that would address several critical objectives:
- incorporate the ATA’s new branding (also our work);
- be visually attractive and easy to navigate;
- present decades of content in a format that is accessible to collectors of all ages;
- include a simple e-commerce store, and;
- enable the ATA to manage the site themselves.
The new site accomplishes these goals and more. Within just a few minutes of offering the membership a sneak peak of the site, numerous orders and membership renewals had been received. The site generated traffic from around the world and helps the American Topical Association engage with both existing members and prospective new members from all walks of life. Recent news has suggested that topical stamp collecting holds one of the keys for the future of philately. This new site helps the ATA lead boldly into that future.
The site is maintained by ATA members and volunteers.
Click on any image below to explore some of the details of the design for the American Topical Association.